Riverton Public school
600 Fifth St. Riverton, NJ
(856) 829 - 0087
are available in Adobe Reader 7.0.
For free Adobe download, click here.
From the South:
Exit 4 on the NJ Turnpike – take Route 73 North, or
Exit 36B on Route 295 – take Route 73 North
Exit Route 73 at Route 130
North, and then continue with directions from the North or South, below.
From the North or South
1. Exit Route 130 at the Riverton/Moorestown exit.
From the South, it’s a jughandle, accessed from the right lane. The exit
is just after you pass “Bayard’s Chocolate House.”
Travel under the walkway overpass and make a sharp RIGHT.
There’s a 7-11 store and a Dunkin’ Donuts on the right.
From the North, watch for Acme Market strip mall, located on your right.
The exit is immediately past the strip mall entrance, on the
2. Follow signs for “Riverton,” placing you on Moorestown-Riverton
3. Stay on Riverton Road for about one mile until you come to a
second traffic light, with a railroad track, Light Rail stop at that
(The road has changed name to Main Street.)
You are now in the middle of Riverton.
4. Continue straight through the traffic light and over the tracks.
Bear RIGHT at the first street after the traffic light, which is
5. Riverton Public School is on the corner of Fifth & Howard
Streets, across from the Police Station & Fire House.
We have no parking lot, so please find a space on the street.
Riverton can be
accessed from New Jersey Transit’s Light Rail (Trenton to Camden line).